Sunday, July 19, 2009

You're My Pet - Kimi Wa Pet

This drama unfortunately requires a little too much exaggerated imagination for me. Goda Takeshi is found in a box by Iwaya Sumire outside of her home so she drags the box in and takes him in as a "pet." She names him "Momo" and treats him as a pet and he behaves like a pet, until they start to develop feelings for each other. Will "Momo" remain as a pet or will he transform back as a human and have a normal relationship with Sumire? I watched the entire drama because there was such a hype on the show, perhaps because of the actors in it or even the success of the manga. However, I cannot say that I enjoyed this storyline. It is a bit too extraordinary for my taste. Please feel free to comment if you have seen this and think otherwise. I rate this drama 1 out of 5.

Release Date: April 2003
Episodes: 10
Main Cast:
Koyuki as Iwaya Sumire
Matsumoto Jun as "Momo" Goda Takeshi

No comments:

Post a Comment