Thursday, July 2, 2009

Easy Fortune Happy Life

Yeah!!!! My work day is over and it's a LONG 4th of July weekend! I can't ask for anything more right now. Besides running errands and doing some chores, I have some extra time to catch up on my dramas. I am currently watching Easy Fortune Happy Life aka 福氣又安康 / Fu Qi You An Kang. I just love Chen Qiao En!! She's a cutie. I am not too thrilled about the male lead in the story and it seems to be pretty predictable at this point. Anthony is cute and it looks like the puppy from Fated to Love You got another role in this drama. The beginning is pretty slow to me. I hope something exciting happens because right now my A.D.D. kicks in and I surf the web while watching it. If you're watching this TW drama, let me know your thoughts too.

Watch Easy Fortune Happy Life:

http://www.mysoju.com/easy-fortune-happy-life/


Here is a music video of Chen Qiao En when she was with her music group 7 Flowers. Familiar song?



No comments:

Post a Comment