Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recent Dramas

Ahh...my guilty pleasure of obsessively watching dramas. Anyone else with this compulsive disorder? I'm going to start writing a review of the ones I've seen, so please feel free to share your comments too. Has anyone seen Shining Inheritance? Eun Sung is soooo pretty and Bae Su Bin looks absolutely gorgeous in this drama! I wish they would hook up, but we know that's not how the story will end. I haven't decided how to place this drama yet, but it is going to go on my top ten for its storyline and casting. Depending on how it ends, I may move it up on my list. It's still airing so more on this to come.
Just so you have an idea what dramas I like to watch, here is a list of my top ten (for now):

1) Sound of Colors
2) Prince Turns to Frog
3) Shining Inheritance
4) Boys Before Flowers (Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese versions)
5) Fated to love you
6) That Fool
7) Hana Kimi
8) Coffee Prince
9) It Started with a Kiss
10) Smiling Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment